A Winter Wonderland Christmas Card!
Hello everyone! It's very hot outside so we are so glad to be crafting on some Christmas cards, dreaming of cooler weather! Happy Christmas in July! Thank you for stopping by, we are so glad you did!
This card was inspired by all of the fun Christmas in July Crafty Challenges going on! Links to all the challenges I am joining with this card are near the end of this challenge.
To make this card I used various blue distress inks and water. I spread some ink out on my watercolor tray. I used water and mixed the ink and then made little splotches of paint for the background. I then used the Tim Holtz STAMPtember 2025 Release. I stamped the images and the sentiment on the dried ink/paint splotches. I loved how the card turned out!
Here is the card:
This card was inspired by all of the fun Christmas in July Crafty Challenges going on! Links to all the challenges I am joining with this card are near the end of this challenge.
To make this card I used various blue distress inks and water. I spread some ink out on my watercolor tray. I used water and mixed the ink and then made little splotches of paint for the background. I then used the Tim Holtz STAMPtember 2025 Release. I stamped the images and the sentiment on the dried ink/paint splotches. I loved how the card turned out!
Here is the card:
Products I used:
- Tim Holtz STAMPtember 2024 Release Stamp Set
- Tim Holtz Prize Ribbon, Mermaid Lagoon and Faded Blue Jean Distress Ink
- Simon Says Stamp Nocturne Black VersaFine Clair Ink Pad
- 140 lb watercolor paper
- Various colored cardstock and embellishments from personal crafting stash
Here are some more photos to show some close-up details of this card:
Products I used:
- Tim Holtz STAMPtember 2024 Release Stamp Set
- Tim Holtz Prize Ribbon, Mermaid Lagoon and Faded Blue Jean Distress Ink
- Simon Says Stamp Nocturne Black VersaFine Clair Ink Pad
- 140 lb watercolor paper
- Various colored cardstock and embellishments from personal crafting stash
......and that's it!
Happy crafting to you all! We hope you feel inspired to create something and try something new!
I am joining the following challenge(s):
Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers: Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party
Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog: Challenge 121 - Christmas in July
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make Your Own Background
We hope you will join us!
Happy crafting to you all! We hope you feel inspired to create something and try something new!
I am joining the following challenge(s):
Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers: Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party
Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog: Challenge 121 - Christmas in July
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make Your Own Background
We hope you will join us!
“Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting.” — Thomas S. Monson
As always you can check out Our social Media pages and YouTube channel for more projects and ideas! Links on our blog home page under our bio!
See you on the next post!
Sabra
Sabra & Holly
The Crafting Duo
As always you can check out Our social Media pages and YouTube channel for more projects and ideas! Links on our blog home page under our bio!
See you on the next post!
The Crafting Duo







Great design. Love the blues
ReplyDelete