Sunday, October 4, 2026

Ghostly Greetings With A Pink Bow! A Fun Halloween Card!

Ghostly Greetings With A Pink Bow! A Fun Halloween Card!

Hello everyone! We have mostly finished up our craft room! yay! Hoping to get pictures of it posted soon! We are so excited! We just have to hang up some of our art work and then we should be all done! Fall is starting to arrive and we are thrilled! Love seeing the changing colors! Thank you for stopping by, we are so glad you did

This card was inspired by the This Calls for Confetti Mood Board Challenge, the Freshly Made Sketches Sketch, and a few other challenges! I loved the ghost with the giant bow on her head and the pink and pastel orange colors! I LOVED this mood board! The Mood Board challenge along with all the other challenges I am joining are at the end of the post! I hope you will check them out and join in the fun!

Here is the card:

Products I used:

  • This Calls For Confetti Ghostly Greetings Die Set
  • This Calls for Confetti Boo! 6x6 paper pack
  • This Calls for Confetti Cut-A-Part Sentiments: Halloween
  • This Calls for Confetti Clay Confetti: Pastel Pumpkins
  • This Calls for Confetti Speckled 6x6 paper pack
  • Various colored cardstock and embellishments from personal crafting stash
  • Various colored fine-line markers and pencils

Here are some more photos to show some close-up details of this card:




The inside of the card:


This Calls for Confetti Mood Board Challenge:


The Freshly Made Sketch: 


......and that's it! 

Happy crafting to you all! We hope you feel inspired to create something and try something new! 

 

I am joining the following challenge(s):

Double D Challenge: Pretty in Pink

Freshly Made Sketches: #756 - A Sketch by Kim

This Calls for Confetti: October 2026 Mood Board

Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog: Challenge 124 - Trick or Treat

We hope you will join us!

 

"I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker color." — Wednesday Addams, The Addams Family


As always you can check out Our social Media pages and YouTube channel for more projects and ideas! Links on our blog home page under our bio!

 

See you on the next post!  

Sabra

Sabra & Holly
The Crafting Duo

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your visit to this post and our blog! Please feel free to leave a comment. We love to reading your comments & they are very appreciated! Sabra & Holly