Kite Flying With Sky High Thanks! A Fun Thank You Card!
Hello everyone! We are clearly in the dog days of summer...already! It's so hot! Our garden is thriving and we are trying to do the outdoor stuff in the early mornings and then come inside where is nice and cool and do some crafting (after indoor chores are done)! Thank you for stopping by, we are so glad you did!
This card was inspired by the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Color Challenge! I used a super cute stamp stamp and paper from Newton's Nook and a super fun embossing folder from Spellbinders! I loved how it turned out! Links to all the challenges are near the end of this post! I hope you check them out and join in the fun!
Here is the card:
This card was inspired by the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Color Challenge! I used a super cute stamp stamp and paper from Newton's Nook and a super fun embossing folder from Spellbinders! I loved how it turned out! Links to all the challenges are near the end of this post! I hope you check them out and join in the fun!
Here is the card:
Products I used:
- Newton's Nook Newton's Kite Stamp and Die Set
- Newton's Nook Bright Basics 6x6 Paper Pack
- Newton's Nook Neutrals Basics 6x6 Paper Pack
- Newton's Nook Sky Scene Builder Die Set
- Spellbinders Whimsy Skies Embossing Folder
- Simon Says Stamp Nocturne Black VersaFine Clair Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Speckled Egg and Broken China Distress Inks
- Various colored cardstock and embellishments from personal crafting stash
- Various colored fine-line markers and pencils
Here are some more photos to show some close-up details of this card:
Products I used:
- Newton's Nook Newton's Kite Stamp and Die Set
- Newton's Nook Bright Basics 6x6 Paper Pack
- Newton's Nook Neutrals Basics 6x6 Paper Pack
- Newton's Nook Sky Scene Builder Die Set
- Spellbinders Whimsy Skies Embossing Folder
- Simon Says Stamp Nocturne Black VersaFine Clair Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Speckled Egg and Broken China Distress Inks
- Various colored cardstock and embellishments from personal crafting stash
- Various colored fine-line markers and pencils
Here is the Freshly Made Sketch that inspired the layout of this card:
Here is the Inky Paws Color Challenge:
......and that's it!
Happy crafting to you all! We hope you feel inspired to create something and try something new!
I am joining the following challenge(s):
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes - Weeks #762-763
Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge: #254 - Color Challenge
Cut it Up Challenge Blog: #361 - Emboss It!
We hope you will join us!
Happy crafting to you all! We hope you feel inspired to create something and try something new!
I am joining the following challenge(s):
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes - Weeks #762-763
Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge: #254 - Color Challenge
Cut it Up Challenge Blog: #361 - Emboss It!
We hope you will join us!
"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead." - Louisa May Alcott
As always you can check out Our social Media pages and YouTube channel for more projects and ideas! Links on our blog home page under our bio!
See you on the next post!
Sabra
Sabra & Holly
The Crafting Duo
As always you can check out Our social Media pages and YouTube channel for more projects and ideas! Links on our blog home page under our bio!
See you on the next post!
The Crafting Duo







No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciate your visit to this post and our blog! Please feel free to leave a comment. We love to reading your comments & they are very appreciated! Sabra & Holly