You're on the Ball! An Animal Circus Act Card!
Hello everyone! We are clearly in the dog days of summer...already! It's so hot! Our garden is thriving and we are trying to do the outdoor stuff in the early mornings and then come inside where is nice and cool and do some crafting (after indoor chores are done)! Thank you for stopping by, we are so glad you did
This card was super fun to make! I found this retired My Favorite Things stamp sets on sale and just had to snag them! I loved all these adorable animals doing super cute circus acts! I am joining a few fun challenges with this circus card! The links are near the end of this post!! Check them out and join in the fun!
Here is the card:
This card was super fun to make! I found this retired My Favorite Things stamp sets on sale and just had to snag them! I loved all these adorable animals doing super cute circus acts! I am joining a few fun challenges with this circus card! The links are near the end of this post!! Check them out and join in the fun!
Here is the card:
Products I used:
- My Favorite Things Spectacular Birthday Stamp and Die Set
- My Favorite Things You're the Main Event Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Nocturne Black VersaFine Clair Ink Pad
- Simon Hurly Prom Queen Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Wilted Violet, Fossilized Amber, and Lumber Jack Plaid Distress Ink Cubes
- Tim Holtz Twisted Citron Distress Oxide
- Various colored cardstock and embellishments from personal crafting stash
- Various colored fine-line markers and pencils
Here are some more photos to show some close-up details of this card:
The inside of the card:
Here is the Art Nudge Challenge:
Products I used:
- My Favorite Things Spectacular Birthday Stamp and Die Set
- My Favorite Things You're the Main Event Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Nocturne Black VersaFine Clair Ink Pad
- Simon Hurly Prom Queen Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Wilted Violet, Fossilized Amber, and Lumber Jack Plaid Distress Ink Cubes
- Tim Holtz Twisted Citron Distress Oxide
- Various colored cardstock and embellishments from personal crafting stash
- Various colored fine-line markers and pencils
......and that's it!
Happy crafting to you all! We hope you feel inspired to create something and try something new!
I am joining the following challenge(s):
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog Challenge: Going Around In Circles
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes - Weeks #766-767
Art Nudge challenge: August/September 2026 #826A - color palette!
We hope you will join us!
Happy crafting to you all! We hope you feel inspired to create something and try something new!
I am joining the following challenge(s):
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog Challenge: Going Around In Circles
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes - Weeks #766-767
Art Nudge challenge: August/September 2026 #826A - color palette!
We hope you will join us!
“There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” - Ray Goforth
As always you can check out Our social Media pages and YouTube channel for more projects and ideas! Links on our blog home page under our bio!
See you on the next post!
Sabra
Sabra & Holly
The Crafting Duo
As always you can check out Our social Media pages and YouTube channel for more projects and ideas! Links on our blog home page under our bio!
See you on the next post!
The Crafting Duo








This is an adorable card, Sabra! I love the way you have sectioned it off into squares, each with its own little stamped animal. So very cute and circus-like! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Barb!
DeleteSuper Fun card. So bright and cheery.
ReplyDeleteThank you Ida!
DeleteFabulous colors, images, and details! Fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us in the August/September ArtNudge Challenge. XO - Nancy
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Nancy!
Delete